All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available for CF in Eastern Market/Capitol Hill!

edited March 2019 in Housing
Looking for a roommate to replace my current roommate who just bought a place!  Fantastic two bedroom, two bath, split level apartment with amazing natural light.  Right around the corner from Barracks Row, this amazing Capitol Hill location is in the grocery store trifecta - TJs, Harris Teeter, and Whole Foods all within walking distance. A quick walk to the Eastern Market and Navy Yard metro stops. Master bedroom and en suite bath available for $1425. If interested, the smaller bedroom with hallway bathroom is available for $1325 - (I'm open to taking the larger!) I've included pictures, which includes my roommate's furniture - there is plenty of room to move your things in! Internet & Water included :)

r

Comments

• Hi Alicia! I'm interested in learning more about your place :) I'm in my late 20's, planning to move to the DC area in May to start graduate school this summer. I've lived in the DMV area before and love the Eastern Market location (I had my fingers crossed something around there would come up and then there was your post!). Let me know if you want to chat more - torihill117@gmail.com
  • Hello! Such a pretty place and great location. What are the lease terms and how much are additional utilities? Thanks! Jessaloha09 @gmail.com
  • edited March 2019
    Hi Alicia, your home looks so cozy! My name is Chantalle. I’m in my late twenties and currently living in Annapolis. I need to move into the city for work and your location is perfect for my commute! When are you looking to fill the space? I’m willing to take the smaller, if you’d like to take the larger. Let me know! My email is cmmecham@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you! 
  • Hi Alicia!  I am interested in coming to see this space!  I'm 24 and looking to move into the Eastern Market area simply to enjoy the area.  Please let me know if the smaller room is still available!  Thank you!
  • Hello! What a beautiful space! I'd love to know more information about cross streets and timing of moving in? :) Would you please email me, Emily, at ehhel3986@gmail.com? Thanks!