All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SHARED Room Available for CF - $525/mo in Court House/Rosslyn Area!

edited March 2019 in Housing
Hi! 

I am hoping to share my bedroom with someone in our spacious, fully furnished, 2bd/1ba apartment! 

I have lived in this apartment for almost 3 years, and I love the area. I live with an awesome Christian 26yo. She is currently in a master's program at Georgetown. I am just about to finish my final semester of law school, and I will be transitioning to summer bar exam prep class. I am hardly ever home because work and school are pretty all-consuming!

Apartment is equidistant to both Court House and Rosslyn Metro Stations, and there is a bus stop right by the apartment that'll take you straight to Georgetown Uni. The walk to either metro is 10-15 mins depending on your hustle. It is also a 7 min drive to GWU (when there's no traffic) and about a 10 min drive to the Lincoln (w/ no traffic). There is a Safeway grocery store right off the Rosslyn Metro Station, and Giant is nearby, too.

The $525 rent includes utilities. There is a $150 lease change and credit check fee with the apartment company and a security deposit of one month's rent. We are on a month-to-month lease, but we want someone who will stay long-term. 

If you need a bed, you are welcome to use my twin. I have a divan in the large bedroom that I can sleep on. There is tons of storage space available, too. 

If you are interested, please email me at lbethel@law.gwu.edu.