All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Grad Student Looking for Housing - Prefer Dupont/Logans Cir, Shaw, Somewhere along Red Line

edited March 2019 in Housing

Hi there - I'm a late 20's CF looking for housing this summer (flexible start date). I'll be starting PT graduate studies at the end of July and working FT as a consultant during the days from 8am-5pm. Starting in September I'll be in school full time and not home often other than to study and sleep. 

I'm hoping to stay around the Dupont Circle or Logan's Circle area, or am open to places in Shaw, Adam's Morgan, Chinatown, or anywhere with good connection to the red line in a walkable neighborhood. 

A little about me: I love community and good conversation but also need my alone time. I think quality time for one another is really important for maintaining an empathetic, respectful, and loving household of friends -- and I also totally get hectic schedules a need for space. I know it's going to be a busy season for me, but I'd love to find a place with others who are looking for similar community in their home. I love plants, food, puppies, laughter and low-key nights.

Shoot me a message if you have space available!  torihill117@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.