All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Opening for CF in Gorgeous Townhouse

edited March 2019 in Housing

One opening in lovely, spacious townhouse available April 1st.

Five single, professional women (mid-20, 30’s) are looking for a housemate to share the 2nd floor master-suite and bathroom in their beautiful townhouse in Arlington.

The house is about six years old and gorgeous!! A corner unit (with windows on three sides :)), there are four floors, 3-1/2 bathrooms, a large kitchen with granite counter tops, in-unit laundry, access to fitness room, underground garage parking, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, a concierge that receives packages, and 24-hour maintenance. Located 9-minutes (walking) from the Courthouse and Clarendon metros, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, numerous restaurants, and the shops in Clarendon.

Master Bedroom (Move-In Date: April 1st, negotiable):
The master-suite is a dream, approximately 480 sq. ft. in total. Brightly-lit with large windows on three sides, it occupies the entire second floor. Has a walk-in closet, Juliet balcony, and a spacious ensuite bathroom. Rent is $1001 per month. The room will be shared with one of our wonderful housemates, and the space is definitely large enough to do so.

Additional House Expenses:
We spend about $90-110 on utilities per person per month including water, sewer, electricity, gas, trash, professional housecleaning services, and internet. Garage parking is an additional $125/month (optional), and street parking is generally available near the house.

Comments

• Hello! Would the $1001 be split between the two people who are sharing the room?

Thanks!
    Christie
  • Hey:) I'd be interested in emailing back and forth to see if living together might work. My lease isn't up until mid June so not sure if you're able to wait that long but my email is monikakelleruw@gmail.com. I'm 24, work in public accounting, currently living the Clarendon area, keep a pretty busy schedule but love movie nights and enjoying the outdoors in my down time. Would love to live with others around my age to share life with :)