All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Housemate | Arlington, VA | $800 (Rent + Utilities) !

Hi! Looking for a housemate to join our home, lease starting April 1st (move in date semi-flexible). We are active and friendly twenty-something females, a student and working professional, seeking an addition to our cute little Arlington home!

Details: 

• Rent + utilities: $800 (individual lease)
  • Private room and closet
  • Full utilities 
  • In-house washer and dryer included
  • Shared bathroom
  • Ample storage space
  • Internet and cable around $30
  • Safe family friendly neighborhood 
  • Quaint backyard
  • 1 mile from Ballston Metro + 0.3 miles to nearest bus stop - easy access to DC!
  • Accessible and free street parking

Please let me know if you are interested, would love to offer more information/show you around!

Comments

• hey!! i know that you guys are looking for someone to move in around April. i cant move to DC till the summer, but i was wondering if you all knew anyone needing a roommate in the arlington area starting this summer? i will be graduating college and starting out as a new nurse in georgetown! anything would be helpful!
  • Hi, I am Julyanne checking to see if the place you put up for rent is still available. I will be glad to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks and Happy weekend. Please email me at leefreejuly331@gmail.com