All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1273 / 900ft2 - HUGE PRIVATE 1BR/1BA-GREAT LOCATION - TOWNHOUSE (BALLSTON)- resolved

edited February 2019 in Housing
The space is ready to move in March 1st or earlier! Ready to move in now!

This large private top floor townhouse bedroom and dual vanity private bathroom is a perfect space. You won't find a place with this location and amount of space for the price! The space includes two walk in closets, private in-room fireplace, a jacuzzi tub, plenty of extra storage space in the basement and private garage parking. 

About the roommates:
There are currently 2 others living in separate rooms on the second floor of this townhouse. This penthouse has the entire 3rd floor. Rob is a programmer, 30, and works in Clarendon. Matt is 26 working in marketing/consulting.

Looking for:
- Someone looking to move in soon
- Pets welcome!
- Both men and women accepted!

About the space:
- Third floor private large bedroom, private dual vanity bathroom, two walk-in closets and private fire place
- Highspeed Comcast Wifi - 250 mbps
- Full private bathroom has shower and jacuzzi tub
- Great outdoor patio with grill and hammock
- Great kitchen and living room with 55" tv, couch and bar table
- Washer and Drier conveniently located in the basement
- Central air conditioning 
- Walking distance to Ballston metro (about 8min)
- Right near Route 66 entrance! ( about 10-15min into DC or out to Tysons Corner)
- Private garage parking included!
- Rent is month to month!

Pricing:
Monthly Rent: $1273/mo
Deposit: $1,000
Utilities: (water/electric/tv/internet) are roughly $60 - $80/mo 

Nearby:
- Ballston Quarter Mall - Full opening this month! Huge high end mall including a huge pop-up style market, shopping, gym, ect (www.ballstonquarter.com/) 
- Great Restaurants and Quick Bites - Urban Tandoor, Shake Shack (New!), Chick-fil-A (New!), &Pizza, Pub Social - Quincy Park (Newly Renovated) - Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball/Softball
- Restaurants Nearby - A bunch of varieties Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Indian, American, ect.
- Nightlife - 5 min from Clarendon which has many rooftop bars and clubs
- Washington Lee Aquatics Center and Local trails blocks away!
- And of course all of DC, Tysons Corner, Mclean, Annandale - Korean BBQ!

Interested?
Email/text me with the following info and I'll get back to you within a few minutes. First to complete the application and make the deposit gets the room!
1. A few sentences about yourself including age
2. When you'd prefer to come by to see the place (Wednesday/Friday all day, weeknights or during the weekend). I accept same day video call or on site tours and I still have tour time available this Saturday and Sunday morning, afternoon and evening! 

This discussion has been closed.