All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking For Room - Must Be Pet Friendly!

Hello! My name is Hannah Boers and I will be relocating to the DC area in early March. I have just accepted a kids coordinator position with a church in Alexandria and am looking for affordable housing in the area. About me: I have a very sweet and playful cat named Piper. She is a cat who thinks she's a dog and will play fetch, greet anyone who comes through the door and can be found chasing her tail. I love to bake so their will be treats in the house most of the time! I consider myself tidy and very respectful of others and their living spaces. I will be very busy with my new job. However, when I am home I am very laid back and like to relax with some Parks & Recreation or a new movie. I am looking for a room as affordable as possible. Preferably under $700 as I will be on a ministry budget. I can move in within the second or first week of March. The best way to reach me is via text at 239-292-3410 or email at Hannah.Boers98@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tagged: