All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate 1bed 1bath apartment in Herndon, VA

Hi! My name is Madison and I am looking for another CF to live with me in my apartment :) I graduated in May 2018 and moved to NOVA to start a career in the IT field. I am very laid back and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. I enjoy being outdoors but will also come home from a long day at work and binge watch my favorite TV shows.

Here is the information about my apartment:

1 bed and 1 bath available in my 2 bedroom apartment. Located in Herndon, VA. Very close to 28 and Dulles Airport. No pets as I already have a large dog (chocolate lab that LOVES people). Must be dog friendly! Rent will be $948 (utilities will be charged as I get billed). Rent increases to $969 in June due to lease renewal. Looking for a long term roommate to tackle a 12 month lease with me!

Look forward to talking with you if you are interested! My email is: madisonkshumaker@gmail.com