All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF FOR CAPITOL HILL ROWHOUSE - $740/MONTH

I’m moving early next year and looking for someone to take my place in a great group house near Lincoln Park.

About the Room:
- $740/month + shared utilities (typically $90-110/month)
- Available February 1, 2017 for a one year lease
- Private balcony
- Hardwood floors
- Lots of natural light
- Shared bathroom with 2 other roommates
- Washer/dryer in basement

About the Roommates:
- Three Christian women ranging from early 20s to early 30s. 2 of the roommates work on the Hill; the other is a teacher at a charter school in DC. All enjoy watching Parks and Rec, award shows, etc. on the couch, but also spend plenty of time out and about
- Great landlord: lets us do our own thing, but is very responsive when we need her
- We host some, but do try to be respectful of the other people we share our space with. Keeping a clean, organized common space is important

About the Location:
- The D6 bus picks up at the end of our block, and goes across the city (to Union Station, Chinatown, Metro Center, Farragut, Georgetown)
- 15-20 minute walk to Eastern Market metro (orange, blue and silver lines) and Union Station (red line)
- Capital Bikeshare station 1 block away
- Easy street parking and access to 395

Please email me at cstreetroommatesearch@gmail.com to discuss further or set up a time to visit.

This discussion has been closed.