All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

master bedroom & bathroom available in Crystal City $1285

edited January 2019 in Housing
Hi everyone! Sadly, I'm moving out of a gorgeous apartment with an awesome roommate but lucky for you! Here's more details about the apartment and my roommate available March 18 for move-in:
She is a 29 year old Catholic woman looking for a Catholic/Christian woman in her mid-20's to 30's to move in mid-March.
The unit is a 2 bed/2 bath in the Concord in Crystal City (www.concordcrystalcity.com). Here's the craigslist post for pictures: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/6800621376.html
The apartment has wood floors, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, and a small balcony. The unit is fully furnished, with the exception of the available bedroom. The available room is the Master with walk-in-closet and private bath. The building has a great gym, indoor pool, sauna, Starbucks, and beautiful rooftop deck with a view of DC.
Email me if interested at samdonohue11@gmail.com