Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
$600 utilities included! Seeking CF. College Park. Metro Accessible. Public Transportation/Parking
CHEAP OFF CAMPUS SHARED ROOM AVAILABLE SPRING + SUMMER 2019 | 15 minute walk to UMD campus//UMD Shuttle stop out front
Subleasing my SHARED room at University Club Apartments. Shared room means you will be sharing the room with someone else. But she's a fantastic roommate. You'll be living with other Christian female college students.
All the things:
- FURNISHED apartment (bedroom/living room/etc)
- 2 shared bedrooms/1 bathroom/4 occupants total
- Laundry access on every floor
- Trash chute on every floor
- Shared pots/pans/utensils + more
- Secure building -- accessible only with a key fob
- Near running trails + lake artemesia
- 10 minute walk to 104 bus stop near metro (behind lenoardtown community) or 20 minute walk to UMD metro
- Cable/WiFi/Electric/Air conditioning/Heat/etc included
- We have a balcony yay :O
- There is a small gym downstairs that's included in rent
- There is a club room downstairs with free coffee + tea and keurig machines available to use
- Lots of storage space. Full closet in bedroom and closet space outside bedroom too
- UM Shuttle right outside building | 117 Blue bus evenings & 132 Varsity in mornings
- Walking distance to Mcdonalds/Taco Bell/Dennys and other restaurants near Varsity
- QUIET apartment full of super kind roommies!
- You would be taking over my lease from January 1st - July 31st (Spring + Summer)
Pricing: Approximately $600/mo utilities INCLUDED. Rent is $579/mo and utilities are typically $15, sometimes less per month. This is an affordable place to live, sweet roommates, homey environment, quiet apartment. Not perfect but affordable.
- Possible application fee & a deposit may be required depending on Uclub's screening results (credit check/background check).
- Looking for people who can move in//pay the rent + deposit by the 1st of January or possibly February 1st.
- Parking space will be extra. Public transportation is available as well. Metro is 20 minute walk but there is public transportation.