All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for Capitol Hill rowhouse

Searching for a female roommate for a Capitol Hill rowhouse, available as soon as possible. The house is located in the middle of the neighborhood, right next to Lincoln Park and only 10-15 minutes from both H St. and Barracks Row.

The room is located in the back of the house so is nice and quiet with a private porch. Shared bathroom with one other roommate. The house itself is very updated and spacious. 

$1150, including all utilities except cable. There’s also an option to keep some of the existing furniture in there if desired.

The other two roommates in their mid twenties. We like to host friends for occasional brunch and bible study every other week and watch SEC games on the weekend. Would love to have a roommate join us in that! Overall, we keep the house clean and quiet and are out and about a lot of the time!

Comments

• Hey Erin!!

Wow, I'd love to talk more! Do you have pictures of the room? What is parking like there as well? I just got offered a job in DC and will be looking to relocate from NY in the upcoming weeks. Please feel free to email me Mariah.evon.lower@gmail.com, I can give you my personal information through there and we can chat some more and see if it would be a great fit! :) 

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Kindly, 
    Mariah 
This discussion has been closed.