All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Needed in 2 Bedroom/1 Bath N Arlington Apartment - $862 monthly, utilities included

My name is Lacey, and I am a young, professional Christian in my mid-twenties looking for a female roommate starting December 1, 2018. I am looking for someone to fill a room in my 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom apartment at Fort Strong Apartments. My current roommate is leaving due to her job in late-November. The apartment has a very spacious, open-concept living and dining area, well-sized bedrooms, hardwood floors, and a gas stove in the kitchen (which trends on the smaller side). The location is great, as it is situated between the Courthouse and Clarendon metro stations (about a 10-15 minute walk to either). Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Giant, CVS, and several restaurants are all nearby as well. The room is $862.00 a month (utilities included!) plus WiFi (averages about $44 a month) and parking is free.

A little about me: I'm in my mid-twenties and have been in the DC area for the last three and a half years (since graduating college). I work at a nonprofit in Crystal City and see myself in the DMV for the foreseeable future. I'd say I'm more introverted than extroverted, but I definitely like meeting new people and exploring new things in the City as well. I have a pretty set weekday routine due to work, but I like going out and hanging around with my friends on the weekends and on the occasional weeknight. I'd say I trend on the tidy side- mainly I like common areas kept nice in case guests come over, but I'm not super rigid on anything. A few of my favorite activities are reading, Target runs, watching Netflix, trying new coffee shops and restaurants, and traveling. 

Feel free to email me at laceydanawhite@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions!