All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Experienced CF Babysitter Available

Hi everyone! I am a recent college graduate who has moved to DC to pursue a career in health policy. Over the last 10 years, I have babysat and nannied for over 30 different families in three states with children aging from newborns to preteens. I am a reliable, compassionate, energetic, and God-fearing individual who hopes to connect with as many Christian families as I can in my new city. I am available every week night after 6:00 as well as any time on Saturdays and Sundays, and I have a car for reliable transportation.

If you would like to meet or ask me any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by email (tobymtyler@gmail.com) so we could schedule a time to talk over the phone or meet in person!
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.