All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Needed for Old Town Alexandria Apt.-- $825

edited September 2018 in Housing
Hi!

My name is Abby and I'm in the search for a new roommate for my Old Town Alexandria Apt. I have lived in the apartment for 4 years and my current roommate has recently relocated to PA. Have fallen in love with the VERY walkable and metro accessible location, so I'm staying! Previous roommate did not have a car, and was very happy with this location (and worked in DC).

About me:
- late 20's young professional in the design/Architecture field
- like to be involved in the community/my professional community
- attend church regularly
- like to go to the gym and Kazaxe
- enjoy getting out to local events and spending time with friends
- not into the party lifestyle, but prefer enjoying the great outdoors!
- like to cook
- love making "things" and being creative-sewing, graphic design, paper craft, etc...
- clean, but not a neat freak

Rent: $825/month
Utilities: Approximately $75-$120/month (gas, electric, cable/internet). Water is included. Gas stove!! :)
Amenities: Shared washers/dryers in building (never have had issue), storage closet in building for the unit, indoor bike storage.
Parking: Street parking available with city parking permit, always spots available!
Security deposit: Half of the total month's rent for the unit ($912.50). Rent for this room is less because it is the smaller room.

I have furnished a lot of the apartment and the kitchen is fairly well "stocked" with cooking items--but there is definitely room for more.

Looking for someone who is neat, kind, and courteous. No pets, please.

New lease starts on October 1. Move in date is flexible.

If interested/for photos/questions, please email me at a.thomas5049@gmail.com