All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for 1 room available in 2bed/2 bath Arlington apartment

edited November 2016 in Housing

Hi!! I'm Emily and my roommate just informed me that she had to move out of our apartment so we are now looking for someone to take over her side of the lease. We are looking for a christian roommate who would be able to move in anytime after January 4th (may consider earlier) and who is willing to keep the common areas of the apartment clean. Rent is a little over $1200 per month with garage parking included as well as access to a great gym (I use regularly), clubhouse, conference room, and pool. Additionally, utilities and Verizon fios cable/internet would be split with me. The lease ends in July, but it can always be renewed!

The building is located on Columbia Pike so there is a lot within walking distance and while the metro is not within walking distance, there is a bus that picks up right in front of the building that takes you right to the metro stop. During the week, the apartment complex also offers a complimentary shuttle.

Now a little about me: I am a 26 year old professional christian female (originally from Texas) who enjoys sports and working out as well as binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies and Netflix shows while eating cookie dough! I am just as likely to be found exploring the area as curled-up on my couch, and am open to trying pretty much anything. During the week, if I am not at bible study or meeting up with a friend, I like a low-key evening where I can relax (sometimes with wine) and get ready for the next day! If you think we would get along and are in need of a place to live, please email me at emmaleegrace90@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.