All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF SEEKING ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATH NEAR METRO IN MD or DC ( UNION STATION IS MY WORK STOP)

I'm seeking a long term  stay for 6-12 months. Move-in date before September 11th, 2018. Furnished  or unfurnished.

About me: professional, work, sing at church and the rest of the time hanging out. I enjoy cooking, outdoor sports, movies and hanging out with my friends. I'm  easy to get along with, experienced at living with roommates. 

Prefer a space with no pets,  1 roommate and no carpet because of my allergies.

Email me at shulamite.us@gmail.com 

Comments

• Greetings, I have a Capitol Hill/DC located, furnished one bedroom apartment available now (this is not a share). Rent is 1395.00/month includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Short (3-6 months )or long-term (1-5yrs) rentals are fine. One person only, sorry no couples or kids. Non-smokers must be drug and alcohol-free. A background check would be nice.
  • Hi,

Just saw your response. Is it still available?  Do you have pictures?  Can you send response to:

shulamite.us@gmail.com. 

Thank you.