All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing - Sept 1 - Aug 31

Hi! My name is Claire Zwetzig. I'm 25 and moving to DC on Sept 1st to work for NCC! I'm looking for housing for September 1st - August 31st, but I could do a month-to-month lease as well! I'll be working in the Cap Hill area, but I'm pretty flexible on the location as long as it's close to a metro! I'm hoping to stay around $700/month. 

I'm originally from Colorado, and I have a huge heart for community, traveling, cooking, and being outside! I love to hike, find fun coffee shops, hang out with friends, and read! 

Please feel free to email me at clairezwetzig1@gmail.com 

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Hi Claire, just wondering if you still are looking for a place. Are you open to living in Alexandria? I found a place that is two bedrooms for $1695 and looking for a roommate to share.  I am a CF working in DC area, but currently live in Virginia.  I would like to be closer to work, but not too close into DC.  Email me if you are interested. psancho41@gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.