All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Reston Room For Rent- Lake Anne, All Utilities included

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6625920148

I'm looking for a new roommate that'll fit in well with this condo lifestyle and myself. 

This condo is a 5 minute walk from the Reston Farmers Market, Lake Anne restaurants, shops, and parks/trails. With a lakeview, 3 balconies and a community dock, this lifestyle highlights the outdoors. Maybe 10 minute drive from metro.
This 2 bedroom and 1.5 bath condo has been newly remodeled and furnished, and has washer/dryer in the unit. Parking is not a problem, with visitor or street parking always available. If you want your own personal parking space, I don't mind giving mine up for another additional $50 a month. 

Your bedroom gets plenty of sunlight, it's fairly large and a good amount of closet space. The only downfall living here is that we will have to share the full bath/shower. However there is the guest half bathroom if the full bath is being used. 

Contract duration is pretty flexible: month to month with 40 day notice, or 6 month lease, or 1 year works. I'm open to negotiating.

About me: I'm an active female young professional, I'm musical (as you can see from the music space) I'm doing my best to live the zero waste lifestyle, so yes, I'm very environmental.
- don't use chemicals and try to eat organic. I own a business so every other month I have staff over for breakfast to discuss work and socialize. I like a clean and clutter free home- everything has its place. 
I prioritize minimalism and prefer having less stuff. My work hours are work from home in the mornings and leave around 2-8pm. 

Looking for: Young professional, preferably female, with consistent work hours. Someone that prioritizes green living, cleanliness, doesn't have a lot of stuff, and is easy going is a plus. 

If interested, tell me about yourself. Contact me at nikolkamarie05@gmail.com

Thank you!