All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in Arlington/DC area

Hello! I'm looking for 1 or 2 CF to join me in searching for housing in Arlington/DC area. I’m currently living in Fairfax but I'm looking to find a new place beginning in August/September (flexible on time). I'm on my 20s, work for an architecture firm and I like to be involved in my church. I also enjoy exploring the city, photography, art and working out. 
My budget is around $800/mo. If you are looking for something similar or already have a place you are renting, let me know!
my email is marossi@live.com 

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi! 
    Cross posting my housing post I just made here :) 
    __

We're a house full of 3 (and with you--4!) fun, down to earth Christian women who live busy, hectic lives, but enjoy doing life together. The roomies you'll be living with are in their upper 20s and have a range of different professions. We are looking for someone who is thoughtful, kind, and conscientious who will share in the house responsibilities but will also be able to kick back and be goofy with us. 

Details: 
    • .4 distance to Court House metro
    • Large basement room with own entrance
    • Washer, dryer, dishwasher
    • 2 large storage rooms 
    • large backyard
    • Great roommates, great location! 
    • Rent about 800 without utilities 

Feel free to contact my roommate if you have any questions! averytsnipes@gmail.com