All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing/roommates on Capitol Hill/Red Line, Move in ASAP

I moved temporarily to DC in August for an internship, but was recently offered a job and start December 1st. With my intern housing ending in a couple of weeks, I'm looking for a place either on the Hill or along the red line with a move in date before or on December 1.

I'm 22, I work at an area non-profit, and my background is in Social Work. I'm clean and responsible (but isn't everyone who posts on housing classified sites??), and I bake about once a week. I love Netflix (Gilmore Girls, The Flash, Parks and Rec) , reading (mostly business and management/leadership), and eating ice cream (literally for any/all meals). I enjoy time by myself, though I'm also energetic and outgoing, and generally up for anything! I do come with a milkshake maker, so that's totally a huge selling point. I generally avoid conflict and try to be as considerate of others as possible. My only requirements for an apartment are a washer/dryer that are not coin operated and my own room.

Please let me know if you've got an availability or know someone who does!
This discussion has been closed.