All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 1 Roommate for Master Bedroom in 2BDR/2BA Condo at Vienna Metro - Available Aug 1 or sooner

Hello,

I am looking for a young professiona to rent the Master in my two bedroom, two bathroom condo at the Vienna Metro. The condo at the Marquis is on the 3rd floor and immediately adjacent to the Vienna metro - it's an easy 2 minute walk. The area also offers a nearby shopping center and access to all major highways and is very close to Tysons Corner, Fairfax, Merrifield and more.

The condo is a corner unit over 1200 sq. ft. It is one of the largest in the building and has lots of natural light. The Master includes its own private bathroom and walk in closet. The Condo also includes two garage parking spots and there are plenty of visitor spaces, an in-unit washer and dryer and loads of amenities. Amenities include a free outdoor pool, gym, basketball court, party room, golf simulation room, private movie room, game room, and a business center.

The rent for the Master is $1100 per month and the utilities will be split in half (water is free).

You will share the condo with one male professional in his mid-20's who is clean, considerate, responsible and easy to get along with. He is looking for someone who is the same.

The room is available starting as early as now and I am looking for someone looking to sign a 1 year lease by August 1. One month's security deposit is required.

Sorry, no smoking or pets. Pictures can be found here: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/master-bedroom-available-in/6594167555.html. Please email me if you are interested at asraddock@gmail.com

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.