All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2-3 CF for housing search in Clarendon/Courthouse/Rosslyn Area for July 1st move-in!

Hello, 

I am a CF (mid-20s) who would love to find another 2 (or 3) CFs to search for an apartment or house in the Arlington area. I will be commuting into D.C. so I will need to find a place within walking distance to the metro (<15 minutes) near the Clarendon, Courthouse, or Rosslyn metro stations. The goal would be a July 1st move-in date with a price range of ~$1,000 per person or less.  

I am a committed Christian and am excited to join a church in the D.C. area. I'd love to do life with my roommates and a have a home that is its own source of community! I also love to have friends over (wine night, move night, home-cooked meals, etc.) and would be respectful of others' schedules as I hope other roommates would be. Looking for roommates with a drug-free, smoke-free lifestyle. 

A little about me: I'm a double Hoo who likes to attempt being athletic (think runs that are more scenic than fast), loves the outdoors, reading, music, and travel, and is generally optimistic about everything but politics. I'm an extrovert who appreciates introverted moments and am also a big fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

If you think we would be a good fit email me for more information! 

Emily 
emily.m.mooney@gmail.com