All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Arlington house July 1 - $700 including utilities

Upstairs bedroom with a shared bathroom available to complete a house with three other girls. The room is the last of three upstairs bedrooms, and features two windows and a closet, with additional shared closet space throughout the house.  Two other girls live upstairs and one lives downstairs. Shared spaces include kitchen, dining room, living room, and basement, with plenty of storage and a W/D unit. There is also a large backyard with a grill and fire pit. The room will be available by the end of June 2018.

Rent is extremely competitive for the Arlington area at just $600/month plus utilities, with the additional responsibility of managing the power bill, which is then split with the rest of the house. Utilities typically run about $100/month per person. Ample free street parking available, with easy access to 66, Route 50, and multiple local trails, including the W&OD and Mount Vernon. You can also walk to the Westover Village shopping center. The landlord and his wife are very responsive and live close by. No pets. Lease is month-to-month and you'd start paying rent July 1 with an additional $685 deposit the first month.

We all work normal working hours and are in our mid-20s. We keep common spaces clean and share dishwashing and trash duties. We enjoy spending time together and hosting gatherings for family and friends. Additionally, we are active in local churches and we want our home to be a place of community where people experience the love of Jesus. Practically this might look like praying together, sharing our lives, space, and food with each other, and hosting neighbors and friends. Of course we know all communities look a bit different and we’d love to hear your ideas and vision for this as well. If you are interested please email me Luthrakr@mlc-wels.edu. 

Thanks!

Karina

Comments

• Hi my name is Cynthia and I am potentially interested in the room you have listed. I am a young professional working full-time as a Victim Advocate. I moved back home to Stafford, VA after completing my Master's and am hoping to move back to the Northern VA/DC area. I currently attend Metro Church in Alexandira and would be interested in this housing option. Please email me: Cdr2940@gmail.com :smile: