All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing for Two CF's near Springfield/Alexandria

I am looking for two CF's to share my three bedroom townhouse that boasts 3.5 baths and full basement for $650 a month plus utilities starting August 1st (or sooner).  Great landlord, up-to-date appliances, front yard is nicely landscaped, and backyard is sod!  The house has a Lorton address but is 12 minutes from the Franconia - Springfield Metro and within walking distance of Wegmans at the intersection of Beulah and Telegraph.  Neighborhood has walking trails, pool and renovated clubhouse as well as being located across the street from a local park with basketball, tennis courts, and pavilion.  Please email me at mary.snoke@crcs.org with any questions or for additional details.  

Comments

• Hi, my name is Daisy.  I'd like to know if the room is still available and if you could send some pictures and the possibility of setting up an appointment to come by and see the place, this is my email address rcdaisyrc@gmail.com

Thanks.