All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate needed for 2BR/1BA in Columbia Heights ( Bozzuto Building)!

edited August 2016 in Housing

Hello!

I am a 24 year old female, who is currently in the midst of applying to grad school. I am very outgoing, clean, and respectful of anyone that I live with.

I have a room opening in my apartment. The rent is $965/ month plus $70-80 per month in utilities. You would be signing onto my current lease, which will be renewed in October 2016 for 12 months or 6 months, but you would be able to move in at any time before then.

The apartment includes: 1 shared bathroom, furnished living room, full kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, oven, and the apartment has its own washer/dryer. Additionally, The Allegro offers the following amenities: concierge service, parking garage (for a monthly fee), 24 hour gym, outdoor terrace with grills, and a great deal of community events! The apartment is within 10 minutes walking distance from the Columbia Heights Metro( Yellow and Green Lines) and 20 minutes walking from the Woodley Park Metro ( Red Line). It is also close to all the Columbia Heights has to offer including, Target, Marshall’s, Washington Sports Clubs, and many restaurants. The Allegro is also pet friendly!

The security deposit would be waived if you sign prior to October 1. There is a $75.00 application fee/ background check. 

Please shoot me an email for pictures of the apartment or to set up a tour! ( lianapreudhomm@aol.com)

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.