All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available for Female Renter

Hi everyone! My housemate and I have an extra room that we would like to rent out until our new housemate arrives from CA in July. We are looking for a clean, responsible and kind female to fill this spot from now (aka ASAP) until June 30th. Rent is $1100 a month and includes utilities. Please email me at arielgory@gmail.com if you are interested, would like pictures or for more information! 

Below are some details about the space: 

- The room is located in a two-story house in Eastern Market neighborhood. 

- We are a 5 minute walk to Potomac Ave. Metro Station and a 10 minute walk to Eastern Market Metro Station.

- Harris Teeter grocery store is a 5 minute walk away. Trader Joe’s is a 10 minute walk away. 

- There are a bunch of awesome restaurants and bars located on 8th St./Barracks Row which is only a 10 minute walk away. 

- The room will come furnished and can be prepped with pillows, linens and towels if needed! 

- There is a washer and dryer in the room. We can figure out “open hours” for doing laundry so that you are not disturbed. A curtain has been installed to help create some privacy during laundry hours. 

- The house has an awesome backyard and a nice front porch for hanging out and relaxing. 

- An awesome cat (@mycatolaf) lives on the property. 

This discussion has been closed.