All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Two CF Roommates for Beautiful Townhome in Court House – One ASAP and One by June 15th

General House Description: This town house, right off of Route 50 in Court House, Arlington, houses four people. There are four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, two fireplaces, washer/dryer, and a BEAUTIFUL kitchen & living space (large common area, gas stove, updated appliances, and enclosed pack patio space). The house is 1.4 miles from the Key Bridge, which connects you to Georgetown, beautiful running trail areas, walking distance to Courthouse Metro Station (.04), Bayou Bakery Coffee Shop, a farmer's market on Saturdays and just minutes away from awesome bars & restaurants in Court House, Clarendon, Ballston and Washington, D.C. You'll also be living with three Christian professional women in their 20s, who like to use the home to gather friends and family within reason and a friendly, sneaky indoor only cat named Hattie (declawed) who pretty much minds her own business unless you want to play with a laser. Utilities are paid separately and are usually around $80-$120/month. Garage parking is available for an additional $110/month, street parking is free (also, even if you don’t have a car you can keep and store some items in the garage within reason and as long as it does not make it difficult for the people that rent the spaces).

Larger Room and Smaller Room available.

The larger room is on the 3rd floor, has a walk-in closet and is connected directly to the bathroom, which is shared with one other roommate. It is also on the same floor as the washer/dryer. This room is available for move in beginning in June. Rent is $1202.50.

The smaller room is on the 2nd floor, and is an 11.5 ft by 12 ft room with two big windows, a fireplace and decent size closet; the bathroom is shared with one other roommate. The room is available for move in as soon as possible and tours are available upon request. Rent is $1052.50.

Comments

• Hi.  My name is Lauren Douglas, and I go to the Barracks Row location of NCC.  I definitely may be interested in one of the rooms if they are still available.  Would you at all consider allowing another cat in the space?  Feel free to e-mail me at lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text 703-624-6230.  Thanks!
  • Hello, my name is Claire and I would love to learn more about your space.

Some things about me:

I work in global health foreign aide on maternal and child health issues. I am an active person- I love to run and hike, do zumba classes and I try my best with yoga :) I like watching cooking shows, the Bachelor, and all the Parks and Rec. I am a clean and conscientious person in her mid-20s. I am easy going, positive and respectful of others.

I am currently living in Courthouse in Arlington and I love the neighborhood! My roommate is leaving for grad school and I am looking to stay in the area. 

I would like to ideally move in early June. 

Let me know if it sounds like a fit and we can talk further about touring! karlsson.claire@gmail.com

Best,
    Claire