All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Private Bedroom Shared Bathroom for CF Available in Spacious 2 BR Condo (Dupont/U St Corridor)

Your Roommate: I am hoping to find the right fit for a *female* (only) roommate. :) I'm a CPA who works M-F about 9-6 and am out socially most evenings and weekends. I'm responsible, reliable, clean (very important), fun, social, outgoing, and love to travel. I'm looking to live with a Christian female professional who is also loves the Lord, and is responsible, clean, reliable, and considerate. I do not smoke and will not live with a smoker. I keep a busy schedule and love going out, but I definitely don't bring the party home.

Your Home: $1500 monthly rent plus utilities ($80-$120 average) for a private bedroom and shared bathroom on a month-to-month sublease available starting June 4th (earlier might be possible). 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom Condominium near 17th and T (Dupont), close to the U Street/14th Street Corridor, Logan Circle, Adams Morgan, and Columbia Heights. 12 minute walk to Dupont Metro (Red) and U Street Metro (Green/Yellow) and a close walk to Lauriol Plaza, Vida Gym, Trader Joe's, and fun spots like Local 16, Bar Charley, Bourbon, and the 9:30 Club.

* 2 BR/1.5 BA

* 2 levels of living

* AMAZING roof deck with great views of the city

* Washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, and Central HVAC

* Hardwood floors throughout

* Wood-burning fireplace

* Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances

* Plentiful closet and storage space

* Secure Entry

Please email me at jenwells6@gmail.com if this sounds like a good fit and you would like to see pictures (CL link below)! :)

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/6564305310.html
This discussion has been closed.