All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for available room in Dupont/Adams Morgan/Columbia Heights group house

Hi,

I'm a friendly and social young professional looking for a spot in a group house. My office is located near Dupont/Foggy Bottom and I'd love to be able to walk to work, so a house near Dupont, Adams Morgan, or southern Columbia Heights or Shaw would be great. 

My current lease is up May 27, so an ideal move-in would be mid-May, but depending on the price I could start a May 1 lease. A June 1 move-in is also a possibility. I'd like to spend $1,400 or less.

I work a 9-6 job, have no pets, but do have a car, so off-street parking would be a huge plus! I enjoy hosting dinner parties, movie nights, and game nights, and also enjoy exploring DC, staying active outside, and meeting new people.

Please reach out (katy.roat@gmail.com) if you have an available spot in your home and think I may be a good fit! 

Thanks,

Katy