All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ROOM IN TOWNHOUSE IN SE DC FOR CF, $700 PER MONTH, AVAILABLE JUNE 1ST

I'm looking for a CF roommate to share a two bedroom, one bathroom townhouse in the Fairfax Village neighborhood of SE DC beginning June 1st. The lease is for 1 year, until May 31st of 2019.  Full rent is $1550 per month.  The room available is a little smaller than the other, which is why it is less expensive - $700 per month.  

The townhouse is right across the street from a playground and library, actively attended by neighbors.  It is conveniently metro bus accessible, and there is parking on the street. 

The townhouse is 1100 square feet, and is furnished.  All that's really needed is bedroom furniture, but I'm more than willing to work with additional furniture for the common areas.  There is a good amount of closet and storage space, windows for plenty of light, a new washer/dryer, a new range stove, and refinished kitchen.

Shared spaces would include the bathroom, the kitchen, dining area, and living room.

The only utilities we are responsible for, and would split evenly, are electric, the security system, and cable/internet.

You must be ok living with a cat.  I have a very sweet and chill 4 year old kitty named Pebbles.

A little about me:  I go to NCC at the Barracks Row campus and work downtown.  I like to cook and bake, go to concerts, trying new restaurants, or catching up on movies or a good tv show for a night in.

If you are interested or would like to see pictures please e-mail lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text (703) 624-6230