All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for room in Capitol Hill/ Eastern Market!

Hey there, 

My name is Dominique Espinoza and I am 24 years old. I am about to start a job on the Hill so I am looking to move at the beginning of May. I am looking for a room on Capitol Hill/ Eastern market, my budget is $1000 including utilities and would prefer for the room to be furnished. I am open to other neighbourhoods as long as they are in DC and close to the metro. 

About me, I am pretty laid back and like to go to sleep early during weekdays. I would describe myself as a home buddy during winter time and museum aficionado during other seasons. I spent most of my free time watching Netflix originals, hanging out with friends, and taking walks. I am not a drinker nor a smoker and my description of a wild night is being up till 2 am but I promise I am not boring lol.

If you know of anything please feel free to reach me at dominique.j.espinoza@gmail.com.

Best, 

Dominique