All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF roommate to share 2 bed/1 bath in Adams Morgan; $1200

My current lease is up at the end of May and I'm looking for a CF roommate to share an apt. in the Adams Morgan area. I would ideally like to share a 2 bed/1 bath apartment for roughly $2,200-$2,400 ($1,100-$1,200/person). I haven't signed a lease anywhere yet, but have found a few apartments that look promising. (Please see links below.)

I'm an early-20s young professional (one of the many consultants in DC) who is friendly, outgoing, and enjoys meeting new people and exploring the city. I would enjoy hosting occasional dinner parties, game nights, or Bible studies in the apartment and would love to meet your friends too!

Please reach out (katy.roat@gmail.com) if you would be interested in getting to know me and possibly living together. I'd love to grab coffee and check out available housing options that interest us both.

Thanks, I look forward to meeting you!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Possible apartment options (just to provide an idea of the type of place I have in mind- I am by no means attached to any of these options):

Comments