All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate(s) in NOVA

Hello all! My name is Rachel. I'm in my early 20s, working in Herndon as an editor, and I'd like to find a roommate or two who are interested in renting an apartment around Ashburn (Ashburn, Leesburg, or Herndon...not super picky). There seem to be a lot of places out there but if you're like me, most of them are out of budget for a single person working their first job.
I'm a quiet and clean roommate - sometimes my own room gets chaotic but college taught me to keep things neat for my roommates' sake. ;) I'm also not opposed to having pets.

My budget for the rent is between $700-$800 per person. The lower, the better. (I think we can agree on that).

If you are interested, feel free to comment, or email me at black.rachel14@gmail.com. We can talk more in email about roommate expectations and what we're looking for, and plan to meet up before deciding if we want to rent together.