Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
DC Partnership Coordinator- Capital Area Food Bank
The Capital Area Food Bank is hiring for a DC Partnership Coordinator. Please share with your networks and any interested individuals. For the full job posting, go to http://CAPITALAREAFOODBANK.appone.comand use the search feature to find the position DC Partnership Coordinator.
The DC Partnership Coordinator will play a critical role in achieving the mission of the Capital Area Food by supporting, recruiting, and enhancing the abilities of partner agencies located in the District of Columbia. The Coordinator will develop a strong understanding of the local emergency food environment, identify opportunities to strengthen the CAFB’s network, make connections across partners and programs, and recommend anti-hunger advocacy strategies.
The Capital Area Food Bank partners with 132 organizations on the front lines of anti-hunger work in the District of Columbia. The DC Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the partnerships of these partner agencies in addition to monitoring sites for compliance. This position will work in a collaborative environment as part of the DC Regional Team that oversees the work of the Capital Area Food Bank in the District of Columbia, as well as with position counterparts on the VA Regional Team and the MD Regional Team.
Partnership Building and Administration (including, but not limited to)
- Primary point of contact for 132 partner agencies located in all 8 Wards of the District of Columbia;
- Schedule and conduct site monitoring and evaluation;
- Maintain partner agency information and accurately updates databases and files;
- Conduct targeted recruitment efforts for new partners in high needs areas;
- Facilitate new partner trainings and workshops;
- Respond in a timely manner to partner concerns and make recommendations for process improvement; and
- Coordinate with other regional teams to communicate best practices and lessons learned.
Regional Outreach and Engagement (including, but not limited too)
- Provide outreach to potential partners and identify areas of need and opportunities for increased efforts in the DC region;
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the DC partner network;
- Create opportunities for partner agencies to engage with, contribute to, and influence advocacy efforts in the District of Columbia; and
- Educate internal staff and external supporters on DC partner agency activities.