All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed for a Master Bedroom/Private Bathroom in 3 Bedroom House 4/1 - $1,200

The Room:

My roommate and I are looking for a third female roommate to sign a yearlong lease for the master bedroom in a three-bedroom Capitol Hill row house beginning April 1st.  The bedroom is on the second floor and you would get your own private bathroom located just down the hall on the same floor. The room has two closets and could easily fit a queen bed, dresser and bookshelf. The bathroom has a lot of shelves and a full, large bathtub. The rent is $1,200 a month + 1/3 of the utilities (electric, gas, water/sewer, internet). A refundable security deposit is due at lease signing. 

The House: 

The house is a two story, three-bedroom/two bathroom row house. It has central air conditioning and an in-unit washer and dryer. It is located on the end of the street so there is a lot of natural lighting. The first floor has hardwood floors and the second floor has carpet that will be replaced before move-in. The spacious first floor has separate living and dining rooms, a full bathroom and a full kitchen. There is also a back porch and a back patio. 

The Area:

The house is on Duncan Pl NE, a quiet, one-way street located between 12th and 13th streets NE. It is three blocks north of Lincoln Park and three blocks south of H street. The D6, B2 and X8 bus stops are all close by. There is also ample Zone 6 street parking if you have a car. 

The Roommates:

The roommates are two women in their late twenties. One is a social worker and the other works for NCC. We are both very active in our respective churches and friend groups but enjoy catching up at the end of the day or while watching This is Us. We both love to host so it is important to us to create a hospitable environment for others. 

If you are in interested in our opening, please send me an email at aleesaribbens@gmail.com. Photos available upon request. 
This discussion has been closed.