Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
ISO Christian Male Roommate - Capitol Hill
I'm looking for a roommate starting March 1st. The room is an over-sized, shared master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and ensuite master bath (jetted tub and stand alone shower) for around $800/mo, not including utilities.
It's an awesome Hill location only a few blocks away from Trader Joe's/Eastern Market, H Street, and about a 10 minute walk to the Capitol. Additionally, the landlord/owner is incredibly kind, thoughtful, and very responsive.
This 2,000+ square feet house is extremely nice and comes with:
- Two high-end, light-filled finished levels of a large row home
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Recently updated kitchen with gas range, stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops
- Built-in bookcases
- Gas fireplace (switch-flip)
- Private, fenced-in backyard/patio
- Off-street parking spot
- Utilities include Fios high-speed internet and TV, gas, electric & water, some household shared Costco items & a monthly cleaning service. Utilities around $150
The roommates are three young Christian professionals in their 20s and 30s: a lawyer, reporter, and writer.
If you are a Christian guy in his twenties or thirties who’s interested in our opening, please shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photos available upon request.