All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Roommate for SE home

edited October 2016 in Housing
Hi! We are 3 CF, living in SE DC & looking for the perfect 4th roommate. 

A little bit about our house...we are in a 4 bedroom, single family home on a triple lot. New roommate gets choice of a smaller bedroom for $600 or a larger one for $800 and would also share a full size bathroom with one other person. 

We have a HUGE backyard, perfect for entertaining, a beautiful common area on the main floor and a basement "den". The extra large kitchen is perfect for entertaining guests! 

From our front door, it is a 2 minute walk to the bus line (30S, 32, 34) and <10 bus ride to Potomac Ave Metro Station. 

We would love to meet you and answer any other questions you may have:)

Comments

• Hey Brieanne!

My name is Tiffany Hottman and I am from Omaha, NE. I would be highly interested in moving into the smaller bedroom for $600/month. I am very active, love Jesus, and enjoy spending time in community. Please e-mail me at tjhottman@aol.com if you feel this is the right fit for your roommates and you! I have a training/final interview at the end of October to see if I have the job. I would probably move in the first week in December, so please let me know if this is too late.

Thanks,

Tiffany Hottman
  • Hi Brienanne!

I am interested in the $600 room! :) I am new to DC and am getting involved with theatre church u-street location and am in need of a place to live! I am a graphic designer and photographer and am ready to move in as soon as you would be ready!  If you want to learn more about me, shoot me an e-mail morganparsonscreative@gmail.com :) Thank you!

Morgan Parsons
This discussion has been closed.