All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for great CF roomies! May 2018

Hello!

My name is Kristen and I am looking for a room in Foggy Bottom or a neighboring area. I will be moving to DC in mid-May for graduate school at George Washington University and would like to be as close to school as possible. I prefer to have roommates (one or more), but would like my own room. Furnished would be such a plus, since I am moving from Arizona!

About me:

I am in my early 20s, and will be a physician assistant student starting in May. I love waking up early, trail and road running, doing yoga, volunteering, camping, exploring cities and mountains, playing board games and having movie nights. I am a Christian and will be looking for a church home in DC! I am hoping to find a situation where my roommates share my love of Christ and hopefully a few other interests.

I can be contacted at 602-301-0041, text or call. Thank you for your consideration!