All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Basement Bedroom w/ own bathroom $866.66 + utilities

I am looking for a female to take over my spot in a 3-bedroom townhouse in Arlington near Ft. Myer starting February 1, 2018. It is a spacious bedroom available with your own bathroom. The price is $866.66 plus utilities, which average about $110 a month.  There would also be a security deposit of $850 due with the first month's rent payment. You would not pay for utilities until you had been living in the house naturally. The other two people are Christian females and late 20's/early 30's. Both are laid back, fun to talk too and I enjoy hanging out whenever possible. 

The townhouse has three levels. The first floor is the kitchen, dining space and living room. The second floor is where the other two women live and share a bathroom. The basement is where the room is that is available. It a large bedroom and you would have your own bathroom. It is a large room that is around the corner from the stairs. The laundry room is also in the basement. There is one parking space that is designated for our townhouse that any of the three people living in the house can park in, if available. There is plenty of street parking that is available as well that is free since you would have the Arlington County sticker for our area. We never have any issues finding parking. All three of us that live in the house have a car. We also have a small deck out our backdoor that we have a table and chairs on that is nice in the Spring and Fall time.

The room will not be furnished. I do have a couple pieces of furniture (dresser drawers and wardrobe) that I will be selling anyways if you desire for them to stay in the room. There is also a small wardrobe that was left in the room whenever I moved in that I can leave if you wish to have it as well otherwise I will be trying to sell it or give it away to get it out of the room for you. 

You would be signing a sub-lease agreement that would last from February 1, 2018-May 31, 2018 when the lease ends.  

The neighborhood is nice. We have a playground and basketball court behind us, and our neighbors are nice. The closest bus stop is just down the street and around the corner (.2 miles away. We are 1.7 miles away from Clarendon Metro station and 2 miles from Pentagon City metro station. 

Required steps for move in:

1. Meet with the housemates 

2. Speak with two references that have lived with you

3. Mutual agreements that you wish to move in & my roommates wish for you to move in

4. Application through my Landlord - she has to approve you separately 

5. Sign Sub-Lease Agreement & make payment for move in