All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

New Pottery Barn Cameron Roll Arm Couch for sale - $900 OBO (Alexandria)

Beautiful couch to a good home! 

I bought the couch last summer, so it still looks brand new. It has storage underneath, which is pretty cool and comes in handy. Here's the online link for more photos https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/d/new-pottery-barn-cameron-roll/6404752782.html. The couch is too big for my small living room (think NYC apt). I've ordered a new couch that better fits my space, so I need to sell this one. This couch is super easy to clean, as well, given that I bought it with the custom "Performance Everyday Velvet" fabric. There are no stains or marks on the couch. The dimensions and info are as follows:

DIMENSIONS
Overall: 88" wide x 36" deep x 42" high
Diagonal Depth: 42.5"
Inside Seating: 74" wide x 20" deep
Legs (removable): 3" square, 4" high
Weight: 185 pounds

I need to sell it in the next 6-8 weeks because my new couch will be coming. This is not a sale item on the Pottery Barn website. 
The list price is $1,299.00 not including the $199 extra I paid for shipping and processing. I'm willing to sell the sofa for $900 OBO and will deliver within 20 miles of Alexandria free of charge. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.