All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for male roommate, $1025/mo utilities included, near Clarendon, available immediately

The apartment is a furnished, spacious 2br/1 bath duplex (split top and bottom floor of a house, two very cool housemates live in the downstairs apartment). Duration of lease is very flexible and my landlady is amazing. Rent will not go up and utilities are included. 

The house is a 12 minute walk from the Clarendon Metro stop, and a 15 minute bus ride from the Pentagon (route 42). There are also several buses that take you straight into DC, about a 20 minute bus ride. All of the bus stops are ~100 yds from the house. 

There is a large backyard, and a patio we share with the downstairs neighbors where you can grill out. There is plenty of parking near the house and we have a driveway as well. 

As for me, I recently separated from the Navy as a submarine officer. I became a Christian back at University of Georgia 10 years ago and am looking for a Christian roommate. I am originally from Atlanta, GA and have been in the DC area for about 2 and a half years.

Let me know if you are interested in the apartment and I can either send you pictures or give you a tour in person.