All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian female seeking roommate for a spacious apartment in Del Ray (Alexandria)

Room available in a spacious 2BR/1BA apartment in the Del Ray area of Alexandria for $708/mo. Gas and sewer is included. Other utilities including internet typically total less than $100 per roommate. The apartment is 1 mile from both Braddock Road and King St-Old Town Metro stations (blue and yellow lines). Within blocks of several bus lines and 1 block from Capital BikeShare. Laundry on-site. Apartment management and maintenance on-site. Females and non-smokers preferred. Must be neat/clean, and responsible. Available December 12th. You would be taking over the lease which runs through the end of February, with the opportunity to renew. 

Just to give you a little information about me. My name is Linsey. I am a former high school English teacher and I now work for an education non-profit in DC. I recently moved back to the DMV after living in Brooklyn, NY for the last seven years. I love living in Del Ray. It has kind of small town feel with its main street, Mt. Vernon Ave, where there are cute shops and restaurants. In addition to that, Old Town Alexandria is about 10 minutes away so it's nice to have that option as well. As far as hobbies, I enjoy cooking, reading, running/taking a Pilates class and volunteering.

In terms of sharing a space, I like to keep the common areas fairly neat. In my mind, either person should be able to have a guest over and not feel like they have to straighten up the kitchen/living room/bathroom before inviting someone in. I always clean up after I cook and I take on my share of the chores in the apartment. I am easy-going and friendly and I enjoy catching up with my roommate, but I also appreciate having alone time.

All in all, I am just looking for another friendly, responsible adult who likes to have a relaxed, clean apartment to come home to at the end of the day. If this sounds like it would be a good fit, let me know! You can email me at linseydiane@hotmail.com

Comments