All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF roommate for NW DC 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo in NWDC. $1200

I’m searching for a professional CF roommate to join the 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo I rent in NW DC.

About Place:
Large open living space and kitchen area with a gas fireplace, wood flooring throughout and large balcony off back. W/D unit inside. Easy walking to restaurants, grocery stores, and the National Mall. ~10 minute walk to NoMa or Mt. Vernon metro stations. There is plenty of free street parking, often open spots in small lot behind bldg and easy access to 395 & 50.  The building is quiet with only 10 units.  

Details about the Bedroom:
Approx 11’ x 9 with closet.Private bathroom adjacent to bedroom. Currently unfurnished.

About me:
I work on Capitol Hill, and am a mid-30s introverted extrovert who loves the outdoors and to travel.  Looking for someone who is down-to-earth, clean, and doesn’t mind occasional get-togethers with church/community friends.  I attend McLean Bible Church in VA, but have a lot of friends and colleagues who attend NCC.

Rent is about $1200 and electric usually ~$60/month

If you’re interested, please email me for details/photos and some information about yourself. Email is best way to reach me - jaryn2@gmail.com. 
This discussion has been closed.