All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent in renovated SE rowhouse (close to Cap Hill), $775 all utilities included; parking

Furnished room for CF available January 1, 2018 in a fully renovated 3 bedroom 2 bath rowhouse in SE (Hillcrest) that I own.  Minimum 6 month lease, and also open to removing the room furnishings with your own. 

More about the space: newly renovated rowhouse from top to bottom, with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.  I have a front porch (you can watch the sunset every night on the porch after a long day at work), and have access to a fenced backyard if you have a dog.  It is across from a wooded area, what DC calls a "rain garden" so it is quiet and peaceful.  There is no zoned parking, and there is always plenty of it.

Getting around:  The location of the home is close to everything in the DMV.  5 minute drive to 295/395 and BW Parkway, half mile to the DC Cream Center, 1.5 miles to Capitol Hill and Potomac Avenue Metro stop, 2 miles to Navy Yard, 4 miles to the Wharf; can be downtown in minutes.  If you don't have a car, the V4 bus is only a block walk from my house, and it is only a 5-10 minute bus trip to Potomac Avenue metro.  

About me: I am a professional CF in my 30s and work a day job downtown. I have lived in DC for 10 years and have lived in many different parts of the city, and can definitely help someone new navigate this place!  I love all things outdoors, including animals, sports, adventure, and of course, brunch.  I have gone to NCC since 2010.

If you are interested, email me at angievanberkel@gmail.com and I will send you pics.  
This discussion has been closed.