All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$575 Fairfax Townhouse to Share

Hi!

CF living in a 3-bedroom Fairfax townhouse in a nice, safe, and friendly neighborhood within walking distance to the Vienna/Fairfax Metro, a grocery store, restaurants as well as a great walking/running trail. The townhouse has a separate dining room, large living room, deck, laundry room, large kitchen, guest bath, and finished basement with a rec room and a guest-room. House is mostly furnished but there’s room for more.

One former roommate relocated to get married and the other for work. I’m looking for two Christian females to share the house. The upper level bedrooms available are $575 (smaller) and $675 (larger) + utilities (split 3 equal ways). Both ladies will share a full bath. Sorry, no smoking or pets. Close to 66 Nutley St, 1 mile to 495 Rt 50 exit, Arlington, Annandale, Vienna, etc.

A little bit about me...I like a peaceful, clean home, and though I work a lot I like to be sociable at home as well but not with a revolving door of visitors. 

Interested? If you’re Christian, clean, female, employed, law abiding, respectful, responsible, not a party person, I’d love to hear from you. Showing Dec 1st. Available Dec 5th. Feel free to email lovelivn4him@gmail.com