All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Gorgeous Master Bedroom and Private Bath - walking distance to East Falls Church Metro

edited October 2017 in Housing
Hello! I'm a CF living in a lovely, spacious townhouse with 4 other ladies. I live in the master bedroom, which has it's own private bath. The room is so pretty--tons of natural light from two big windows, cream walls, hardwood floors, and an amazing closet with built in shelving! The room is 21x13 and easily fits my queen bed, nightstand, dresser, bookshelf, plants, and could fit a small love seat/futon + coffee table. 

The townhouse is in an awesome location. It's in a beautiful, safe neighborhood with wonderful neighbors (seriously, some of them introduced themselves when I moved in and told me they’re always there if I need anything). It's also walking distance (two blocks) from the East Falls Church Metro stop, which is what some of my roommates use to get to work in the city! Driving wise, the city is about 10 minutes away. The townhouse has a big backyard and patio area in the back. We are right off of 66 and close to pretty much every store you can think of. All girls living here have their own bedroom and we share a big living room and kitchen. The kitchen was recently renovated and the landlord put in new carpets--so the house is in great shape. The laundry room is in the basement and has built in shelving that we use for storage, too!

Lastly, we have the best landlord. He and his family are so kind. If you ever need anything, he's always willing to help out (he even offered to hang up my curtain rods when I told him I was getting curtains and fixed my closet door when it went off track). This house is homey and, with the space, location, and people in it, a great place!!

The room is available starting January, possibly February if needed, for $845. Utilities are split 5 ways. There's no security deposit and the lease can be broken at any time as long as you replace yourself. 

If you're interested let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions/share pictures! You can email me at: etrease@gmail.com

Thank you! 
E
This discussion has been closed.