All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$580 - Shared Master Suite in Intentional Women's House

Our house is an intentional Christian community of six women. We focus on hospitality and community by having weekly dinner/prayer, regular parties and a general open door policy to guests. We live on the East side of Capitol Hill near Stadium-Armory Metro (Orange/Blue/Silver lines).

The house has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. The main level is open floor plan and has two large living rooms, a dining room, fully renovated kitchen, half bath, and large deck on the back. We also have two parking spaces, one of which is available.

The space available is a shared spot in the Master suite. The bedroom is large and the open space comes with a bookcase and bedside table – the girl moving out is taking her bed with her. The room can fit up to a Queen size bed. The suite has a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with soaking tub and double sinks.

Our group has girls aged 22-34 made up of a PhD student, real estate agent, a couple Capitol Hill staffers, and a non-profit worker. Several of us attend NCC, but we have had girls from several other area churches live in the house.

If you would like more information, please email Rachel at Rachel.a.choate@gmail.com

Comments

• Hey Rachel,

My name is Tiffany and I am from Omaha, NE, I might be interested in coming to live with you all! I have an opportunity to take a job in D.C. and would need a place to live with girls that are pursuing the Lord. Would you be able to send me photos/is the neighborhood safe/is is $580/person/month or what?

Thanks,
    Tiffany
This discussion has been closed.