Hi! I have a sunroom available to rent as a bedroom in a 1 br+ sunroom apartment at the Meridian. The building is two blocks from the Gallery Place/Chinatown metro stop which has the green, yellow and red lines. The dimensions of the room are 12’ x9’9”. The room has doors and is totally private and we would share a walk in closet with your own entrance. We would also share the bathroom. The room is available June 1.
About me: I have been in DC for about two years now and have lived at the Meridian almost the entire time. I work full time and am going to grad school at night. I am pretty quiet, friendly, easy going, reliable, keep common clean, no drama and respectful of my roommate. I would love to live with someone similar.
About you: You are female, and a young professional or graduate student. You are friendly, respectful, non-smoking, keep common areas clean, chill during the week and no heavy partying in the apartment on weekends. I would love a roommate who I could come home and have a glass of wine with after work, but of course we don’t have to be best friends.
About the building:
- Located in luxury apartment building, Meridian at Gallery Place.
- 24 hour front desk & on site gym.
- Convenience store & dry cleaner in building.
- Rooftop pool & deck with gas grills and awesome views.
- Washer/Dryer in unit.
- Dishwasher in full-sized kitchen.
- Great location 2 blocks from Safeway & Gallery Place/ Chinatown metro stop
- DC Circulator stops just across the street
- Zipcars for rent out front
- 24 hour CVS at the end of the block
- Parking available in building’s garage.
- Share the walk in closet
- Free Coffee in the morning downstairs
- Club room with free wi-fi, and pool table
Here is the link to the building: http://meridianluxuryapts.com/gallery_place.html