Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF to sublease my room in a fully furnished apartment in Arlington UNDER $900

Hi! My name is Mackenzie. 

I am looking for someone to sublet my room beginning in mid May (with some flexibility) through early/mid-August. I will be out of the country for work, dates have not been 100% finalized but will likely be ~May 10th - August 6th. I also have a pull out couch that I would be more than happy to stay on if the dates you needed fell on either end of the dates I proposed. It is a large apartment! 

About the room:

- The rent is $825 per month + utilities.

- Fully furnished, queen sized bed, large closet, dresser, and side tables. Hall closet and linen closet as well.

- Furnished kitchen area and living room. 

- 6th floor, very bright with sunlight coming in all day. 

- Shares a bathroom with one other person. My roommate is a CF early 20's, very friendly. 

About the house:

- 2 bedroom apartment located on Old Dominion in Arlington. 6th floor. Free parking and free gym access, as well as main lobby with secured entrance. 

- The common space is fully furnished, TV, Wifi.

- No in-unit laundry, but giant laundry room open 20 hours a day just a few floors away. Bright and safe. 

- Nearest metro station: Ballston (~20 minute walk through the neighborhood). Several bus lines located just outside of apartment complex as well that run between the different metro stations.

Please email me at kenziesara@gmail.com, or text / call me at 215-539-3348

Comments